Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I get more money in Spore?

If you think I'm talking about the space stage, I'm not. I mean when you create your creature, you have to buy and sell the stuff right? Well, my lack of money (or whatever it is) is hindering my creativity. How do you earn money? I accept general game instructions and tips but cheats and codes are welcome as well ^.^



(Btw, I just started so I'm in the creature stage.)How do I get more money in Spore?
Well, I recommend 2 things:



1. If you're a pacific creature, you should get "money" from be-friending other species. Finding stuff on the ground is also important



2. If you're an agressive creature, go and kill any species you can find. That will earn you a lot of money.



For both, I recommend you go for the undeveloped species first, and then move on to the more developed ones (obviously).How do I get more money in Spore?
http://www.sporeillustrated.com/page/Spo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment