Friday, March 9, 2012

Spore wont work on my DADS computer?

i got spore for christmas. it will not work on my dads computer, he promised to buy me the touchsmart but then he said no, boy did i tell him a thing or two. anyways i was wondering if there was a cheat way i could get my game to work it says the graphics card is low but can i play anyways. is there a special hack thingy i can do i just need to play this game.Spore wont work on my DADS computer?
Check the Minimum Specs. on the back of the box and then compare them with your computer.



If your Video Card isn't powerful enough, or you don't have enough RAM, it will considerably slow things down. Try running the graphics a lot lower and see how that works. Otherwise you'll have to look into upgrading.Spore wont work on my DADS computer?
Nope sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment