Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can i save spore, with cheats activated?

the questions pretty self explanatory. but just in case:

I have spore for the PC, not spore creator. Just spore..I'm not a cheater. Before I ever cheat, I save the game. But, I've started a new game where my goal is to find earth, and experiment a little..



So..Can I save cheats with spore? Does it disable achievements, and is it safe?



(the reason i added this info was because everytime i ask questions like this, people accuse me of being a cheater, and being a "n00b")



PS. i know this is very irrelevant, but...i've been very busy with school, so i cant watch family guy on adult swim because it starts too late..BUT, i've heard family guy is on channel 9, and..idk, i've seen it a few times..but idk what time i see it on...and sometimes, i go through the whole day with channel 9 on, and family guy never comes on..whats the specific time/day that family guy comes on channel 9?Can i save spore, with cheats activated?
Ok, Cheats work like this in Spore.



When you press Ctrl-Shift-C it will bring up the cheat console. You then put in your cheat and press enter.



There are some cheat codes that don't have any impact on your game (I'm not sure which ones), but most have an immediate side effect.



If you cheat on a saved game of Spore that SPECIFIC save will stop getting achievements, even if you qualify for them! If you find Earth on a cheating save file it will NOT give you the "Find Earth" achievement.



Most cheats are instants. You use them once, they have an effect, then they stop working. Of course you can repeat the cheat to do it again as many times as you want.Can i save spore, with cheats activated?
When you cheat all achivements after you cheated DO NOT count. It helps to keep the cheaters from messing with the achivements and appearing to be masters at the game.



P.S. After finding Earth blow it up to get the achievement Oh The Humanty! It's true!

lolz



Family Guy in on Fox I believe. The channels ae different in every area but for me I believe it's 9.
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment