Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spore PC- The unlocksuperweapons cheat is used for the civ stage, and I used it for the first time.?

Ok, when I typed it in I messed around a while first on religion. Then Economic, then I left and did not save, went back to the same planet, went to creature stage, used evoadvantage and picked omnivore as my diet, picked the EXACT SAME creature I did in the civ stage(religion and economic) had No Theme and clicked the play button.(I didnt care what my planet was named). I entered creature stage and had the special ability Summon Flock.(I am 95% sure) The unlocksuperweapons cheat only works in the civ stage it says in the in game cheat box when you type "help". Is this true? Because I LOVE THE SUMMON FLOCK AND I REALLLLLLYYYY WANNA USE IT WITH A STRONG CREATURE AND ALL THAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!! PLZ HELP ME!!Spore PC- The unlocksuperweapons cheat is used for the civ stage, and I used it for the first time.?
i didnt get the rest of ur question after the 95% parrt and befor ur caps but when u type help it shows u evry cheat and yes unlocksuperweapons cheat only works in civ, i can only say that it might be more maby its just another thing like a glitch or mabey its just not a real super weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment