Friday, March 9, 2012

In Spore Galactic Adventures the complexity of my creature keeps me from adding any weapons for the adventures?

I have a large creature, and it has a high complexity which is preventing me from adding ANY parts for the galactic adventure phase. It is frustrating, I tried the freedom complexity cheat in the quick play menu, and it said "The freedom cheat can only be run from within the non-game editors", o geez I am unfortunately not understanding that. I really like playing and wish to solve this. ThanksIn Spore Galactic Adventures the complexity of my creature keeps me from adding any weapons for the adventures?
I'm way ahead of you. I already ran in to that problem, and the only way to fix it is to simplify your creature. That means you have to edit your creature, remove some parts and reduce the spine length, and start over from the space stage. There are some cheats to keep your creature traits if you don't want to start from the cell stage.
  • game of thrones book
  • smokey bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment