Friday, March 9, 2012

In Spore can you sucessfully reduce or eliminate the rate of pirate raids/unkown attackers/natural disasters?

I just want to play my game without having to run back and forth saving the enviorment and raiders. I am not saying I need to be vulnerable from aliens who don't like me, but those situations are temporary when raiders and disasters will happen all the time forever. Links and hellp would be greatly appreciated. Please don't write saying I'm cheating or whatever.In Spore can you sucessfully reduce or eliminate the rate of pirate raids/unkown attackers/natural disasters?
It's a really good game, once you reduce the enviro and raiding issues.



There is a kinda "complicated" fix where you patch your internal prefs files



backing up your original files pref files

unpacking them

fixing them / setting values how you like

packing them up again

enjoy.



http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment