Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I unlock all creature parts in Spore?

I really want my creature to look a certain way, but the game doesn't let me choose what parts "bone piles" unlock! I hate that! And there are no cheats for unlocking creature parts! Is there a way to get ALL parts in creature stage? If it involves downloading something, please no torrents or virusy sites.How do I unlock all creature parts in Spore?
Sorry, there as far as I know there is no way.

BUT there is another way.

1) make your advanced creature in the creator( all available parts)

2)on the main menu, type in cheat console( ctrl+shift+c)

3) type in "evoadvantage"

4) start a game in the creature stage

5) you can now select an advanced creature to start out the stage!



PS normally,this cheat stops achievements, but if you use it in the main menu it doesnt
  • mexican food
  • nyc restaurant week
  • 1 comment:

    1. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks
      My Cheats

      ReplyDelete