Friday, March 9, 2012

A question about Cheats on PC game: Spore?

Hello everyone,



I was wondering if anyone knew a way I could play in the creature stage with creatures I have made in the creature editor. I don't really like the early stage editor so I don't use it as you don't have access to many parts.



I don't want to play using my edited ones in TRIBAL mode - I know I can already do this, just creature - you know, after they have come out of the water and start meeting other creatures to attack/ ally with.



Is there a cheat/ hack/ mod etc for me to be able to do this? Also, I know all the usual cheats such as addDNA etc and this isn't what I'm asking for - I've looked through them all :s



Serious answers only please... and I guess, only people that actually play Spore as well,



Many thanks.



BTW I AM RE-OPENING THIS QUESTION HERE AS I HAD SOME PATHETIC LITTLE TROLL MORON CALLED LOLLYPOP - WHO OVBIOUSLY CANT READ AND NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AS THE MORON TOLD ME TO GO TO GOOGLE - UMMM YEAH WE AREN'T ALL IDIOTS LIKE YOU - THAT WAS THE 1ST THING I TRIED AND IT JUST GAVE ME A LIST OF CHEATS LIKE MORE MONEY WHICH IS NOT!!! WHAT I WANT. If you don't like my question, jog on and stop trolling you stupid child! - reported by the wayA question about Cheats on PC game: Spore?
when you're in the main menu(the galaxy with the planet/games to choose from) hold down ctrl and shift, and press C, a box will come up, type in evoadvantage



than when starting a game you will see the creatures you already evolved in the list of creatures you can start with.A question about Cheats on PC game: Spore?
quit tryin to cheat

No comments:

Post a Comment